I really enjoy taking a brief look back on the past year for EWC. It’s fun to see what your favorites were and what changes I made. So let’s dive in!
2022 In Review:
Most Viewed Blog Post: Should You Use Contour or Bronzer?
New Hair Product: Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector
New Beauty Product: Red Aspen Nail Dashes. (See why I love them here!)
Addition to my Makeup Bag: NYX Plump Right Back Electrolytes Plumping Primer Serum
Business Big Events:
Started my monthly newsletter – The Everyday Edit
Launched my Confidence Coaching Services
Joined some great mentorship programs to help EWC and me as a business owner
Finally created an LLC!
My word for this year is “action”. I spent a couple of years healing and last year really focused on overcoming hard things and bettering myself in many ways. This year, it’s time to put the pieces together and just do the things instead of more planning and preparing. Just take action!
Did you choose a word of the year? Share it below if you did!
Of course, I have a lot of big plans for Everyday with CEA in 2023:
- Continuing to grow my community – Everyday Beauty and Confidence. Join us! The group is currently free on Facebook but I’m planning to elevate the group by adding a new component for membership that would include more training and courses. How fun does that sound?
- Building my confidence coaching services and offers. If you aren’t familiar with my offers – see more here. I’m most excited about the confidence challenge I’ll be offering quarterly.
- Fighting the stigma against mental health and wellness
- Building awareness around trauma and helping other women feel less alone as they heal
- Being a part of wonderful mentorships and training to help me be the best coach and business owner I can be
I hope you enjoyed this review of the year as much as I did. Thank you so much for your love and support in 2022. Let’s do this, 2023!
I love you and I’m so proud of you.