I don’t shop at Sephora as often as other stores for a couple of reasons. 1) We don’t have a full store in my area. We do have the store in Kohl’s now, so that is nice but it’s not the same. 2) The point system isn’t that great, in my opinion. However, there are some brands only available at Sephora that I would love to try. So, the Sephora Holiday Sale is the perfect time to do that! Of course, I’m not just here to explain when and why I shop at certain stores, haha. I’m sharing my recommendations!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read the full disclaimer for more information.
Sephora Holiday Sale 2022
Sephora’s sale opens depending on your rewards tier. Your discount is based the same way.
Sephora Collection is 30% off starting 10/28.
Rouge members get 20% off starting 10/28.
VIB members get 15% off starting 11/1.
Insider members get 10% off starting 11/3.
The sale ends on 11/7.
Some of these are newer to my list, but to see my full list go here.
1. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream – I have the shade, Mauve Wive$. This cream is definitely shiny and feels nice.
2. Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning DropsSelf-Tanning Drops – some of my favorite tanning drops! I use shade medium.
3. Fenty Skin Cookies N Clean Detoxifying Face MaskFace Mask – the name is so intriguing!
4. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution – this serum is great for sensitive, acne prone skin
5. Makeup by Mario Moisture Glow Plumping Lip Serum Glow Plumping Lip Serum – I have the shade, Mocha Glow. I’m impressed by this formula. It looks nice on and doesn’t burn or feel tingly.
6. Iconic London Underglow Blurring Primer – I’ve seen people use this and it looks beautiful on the skin.
7. Milk Makeup Hydro Grip PrimerHydro Grip Primer – this primer works well on my comb-oily skin and under makeup
8. Lawless Forget The Filler Lip Plumping Line Smoothing Gloss – another shiny gloss that feels good. As a plumping gloss, it’s not too tingly.
9. Innbeauty Project Glaze Lip Oil – Lip oils are the best way to moisturize lips this winter. I want to try more from this brand!
10. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo Detox Dry Shampoo – I have yet to find to dry shampoo I like better than this one. So, I’ll be recommending it forever. As a hairstylist, I have to note – this is meant for hair that goes longer between washes. If you wash your hair more often, one of IGK’s versions would be perfect.
There are so many more I could list, but these are a good place to start.
Have you tried any of these products?
Thanks for reading!